Often times client’s report difficulty falling asleep and frequent awakening through the night. Well, I”ll get right to the issue at hand. There are a few routines that you can add to your daily life style that will promote a restful sleep pattern. Sleep is restoring after a long a day of work and play.
Here are some things to try for a Blissful sleep💙
1) Exercise- A good sleep occurs when you have had a fulfilling day of dynamic activity.
2) Diet- Not just a healthy diet, but try a high freguency food diet. Remember, no food two hours before sleeping.
3) Also, two hours before sleepy time avoid exercise, and overly stimulating media (e.g. violent movies and uptempo music). It’s best avoid any type of television or social media activity two hours prior to sleep.
4) Try taking a warm bath with relaxing essential oils: lavender, lemon bergamot, ylang ylang, clary sage, and jasmine.
5) Set your internal biological clock: Go to sleep the same time every night. Trying going to sleep before 10:00 PM. Your biological clock changes after 10:00 PM. The National Institute of Health notes, “Circadian rhythms can influence sleep-wake cycles, hormone release, body temperature and other important bodily functions. They have been linked to various sleep disorders, such as insomnia.” So, following your body’s routine is a successful key to a restful sleep.
6) Go an extra mile into a blissful sleep: Use meditation or deep breathing before sleeping. You can use a guided meditation app.
I know this is easily typed and than to carryout, but it is my recommendation to client’s who have trouble sleeping. I’ve tried it myself; so, I stand by this recommendation.
Spend some quality time with yourself!
Happy blissful sleeping trails💙